at Sailor & Hook in Bar Harbor, Maine, United States
This is a seasonal position (May - October) and requires availability until 11:00 p.m. during the height of the season (mid-June - Labor Day).
Responsibilities will include
- closing register and preparing deposit on a nightly basis
- train and develop new staff
- Motivate employees and ensure a positive attitude by being upbeat and involved in the store's success.
- Assist customers on the floor and ensure a consistent standard of customer service by all
- Complete and/or delegate tasks accurately and efficiently
- Maintain store to standards including stocking, folding, cleaning and maintaining the merchandise and the visual plan
- Receive, price, and stock incoming merchandise
- Communicate the the outgoing manager or shift leader when coming on shift
- Optimize profits and control costs by minimizing loss through shoplifting and breakage
The assistant store manager is a working manager. This means you will provide oversight but also do the same things as the other staff.
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask.
Sailor & Hook
152 Main St
Bar Harbor, Maine 04609