at Facebook in Augusta, Maine, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We are seeking an Executive Sourcer who can help execute against some of the most complex leadership searches in the industry. As a member of the executive recruiting team for our software engineering organizations, you will own research and engagement strategy for the most sought after technical talent for our family of apps (Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp). We work with Facebook’s executive leadership as consultants; partnering to develop and innovate recruiting strategies.
1. Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of technical leadership roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
2. Manage executive search engagements from requisition intake meetings with hiring managers to candidate contact to including research, engagement strategies and candidate experience.
3. Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
4. Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
5. 2+ years of technical sourcing and candidate development experience.
6. Proven experience in identifying and engaging senior-level candidates.
7. Experience partnering with team and clients, including senior management.
8. Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
9. Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
10. Highly organized and efficient worker.
Augusta, Maine 04332