at Fiber Materials Inc. in Biddeford, Maine, United States
Your role: Looking to grow a career in manufacturing? This is the right place for you! FMI is looking for a safety and goal orientated team player to help support our manufacturing team. Our Hill St. location is hiring Densification Production Operators. The Production Operator in densification performs all tasks involved to process fibrous materials to a fully densified state. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. The schedule is Monday- Thursday, from 6pm - 6am.
Essential job functions:
- Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor
- Loading/unloading, operate and monitor high temperature and high pressure equipment
- Inspect products to ensure specifications are met
- Perform mechanical maintenance of equipment
- Perform data calculations
- Recording of process data and manufacturing records for processes, parts and materials
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Opportunity to learn and apply Lean principles as part Continuous Improvement activities
Fiber Materials Inc.
Biddeford, Maine 04005