at MaineHealth in Portland, Maine, United States
This is a clinical and technical position responsible for coordinating clinical research.Our research team is looking for a coordinator who will be fully engaged with our EFIC clinical trial that involves looking at two ways for treating patients with severe bleeding early in their care.
*Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)*
* Education: Bachelor's degree in a health science or relatedfield required.
* License/Certifications: Certification by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals or Society of Clinical Research Associates preferred.
* Experience: 2 years of clinical experience in a healthcare setting required.
* Knowledge of basic statistical principles and methods.
* Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Demonstrable computer competency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Maine Medical Center is a Magnet designated 606-bed tertiary care and teaching institution. MMC is Maine's largest hospital and a state-wide health care resource. MMC offers outstanding career opportunities and quality of life in Portland.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Portland, Maine 04103