at Three Rivers Whitewater in Carrabassett Valley, Maine, United States
$1000-$1500 Sign on Bonus through Maine's Back to Work Program. Paid after 8 weeks of employment. Eligible new hires will receive a one time bonus of $1500 for a start date in June and $1000 for a start date in July.
Sugarloaf Inn is seeking a housekeeper for seasonal or year round employment. The Housekeeping Team’s goal is to provide the utmost comfortable, safe, and clean environment for our guests’ “home away from home” while staying in one of our rooms at Sugarloaf Inn.
Key Objectives / Responsibilities:
- Detailed and thorough cleaning and santization of rooms and common spaces following checklists.
- Responsible for the laundering, folding and storage of all linens, bedding, towels, rags, and stocking of housekeeping amenities.
- Ensuring all storage facilities and equipment are orderly, clean, and efficient on a daily basis.
- Recognize and report maintenance and upkeep issues throughout the property and report to the Innkeeper.
- Responsible for communication with designated staff in regards to clean and ready rooms.
- Responsible for knowing Safety and Covid19 related cleaning practices.
- Ensure that deep cleaning and repairs are completed during the off and on season accordingly.
5000 Commons Circle
Carrabassett Valley, Maine 04947