at Three Rivers Whitewater in Carrabassett Valley, Maine, United States
$1000-$1500 Sign on Bonus through Maine's Back to Work Program. Paid after 8 weeks of employment. Eligible new hires will receive a one time bonus of $1500 for a start date in June and $1000 for a start date in July.
Sugarloaf Inn is seeking a housekeeping Manager. The Housekeeping Manager’s goal is to provide the utmost comfortable, safe, and clean environment for our guests’ “home away from home” while staying in one of our rooms at Sugarloaf Inn. This is a working manager position that also manages the Housekeeping Team members to ensure all standards are carried out safely using the systems in place, with the proper tools and equipment, and efficiently for the comfort of our guests.
Key Objectives / Responsibilities:
- Detailed and thorough cleaning and sanitization of rooms and common spaces following checklists.
- Management, training, reviews, hiring, termination, and scheduling of all Clean Team Members.
- Ensure rooms are personally inspected before any check-ins ensuring cleanliness and welcome amenities are in place.
- Responsible for the inventory, laundering folding and storage of all linens, bedding, towels, rags, and housekeeping amenities.
- Ensuring all storage facilities and equipment are orderly, clean, and efficient on a daily basis.
- Inventory and maintaining all equipment and supplies for the housekeeping department.
- Reporting order needs for linens, supplies and cleaning products to Innkeeper.
- Recognize and report maintenance and upkeep issues throughout the property and report to the Innkeeper.
- Responsible for communication with designated staff in regards to clean and ready rooms as well as maintain current records in Housekeeping/Reservations software.
- Responsible for knowing Safety and Covid19 related cleaning practices.
- Ensure that deep cleaning and repairs are completed during the off and on season accordingly.
- Managing delivery and pick up of linens from cleaning service.
5000 Commons Circle
Carrabassett Valley, Maine 04947