at Compass Group, North America in WATERVILLE, Maine, United States
Posted Date: Apr 5, 2021
- We have an opening for a full-time *STOREROOM/DELIVERY *position.
- Location: Colby College – 5460 Mayflower Hill Drive, Waterville, ME 04901. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 6:00AM – 2:30PM including occasional weekends.
- Requirement: Previous inventory control and purchasing experience is preferred.
- /*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text *JOB to 75000 *and search *requisition ID number* 511953. *Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a *Prerecorded Video Interview! *Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
- Summary:* Responsible for receiving storage and inventory for all departmental supplies and food stuffs, along with maintaining sanitation in storage areas.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
- Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by non-spoilage of food.
- Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of perishable food items per standards.
- Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
- Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as established by company ordering protocols
Compass Group, North America
WATERVILLE, Maine 04901