at Compass Group, North America in WATERVILLE, Maine, United States
Posted Date: Apr 5, 2021
- We have an opening for several full-time & part-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER positions.
- Location: Colby College – 5460 Mayflower Hill Dr., Waterville, ME 04901. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: F/T & P/T shifts available, various am & pm, flexible schedule.
- Requirement: No experience required – will train!
- /*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text *JOB to 75000 *and search *requisition ID number* 511951. *Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a *Prerecorded Video Interview! *Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
- Summary:* Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
2. Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
3. Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
4. Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
5. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
6. Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
7. Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
8. Resolves cu
Compass Group, North America
WATERVILLE, Maine 04901