at Compass Group, North America in WATERVILLE, Maine, United States
Posted Date: Apr 5, 2021
- We have an opening for several full & part-time *COOK *positions.
- Location: Colby College – 5460 Mayflower Hill Dr., Waterville, ME 04901 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Open availability including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Requirement: High-volume cooking/prep experience is required.
- /*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text *JOB to 75000 *and search *requisition ID number* 511890. *Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a *Prerecorded Video Interview! *Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
- Summary:* Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanlines
Compass Group, North America
WATERVILLE, Maine 04901