at Compass Group, North America in WATERVILLE, Maine, United States
Posted Date: Apr 5, 2021
- We have an opening for a full-time *COOK, PREP *position.
- Location: 5460 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, MD 04901 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: F/T; AM shift and late-night shift available. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Cooking in a high volume environment is preferred.
- /*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text *JOB to 75000 *and search *requisition ID number* 511910. *Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a *Prerecorded Video Interview! *Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Prepares food and serves customers in accordance with applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains daily production schedule and preparation requirements from the Chef.
- Prepares items on production sheets following established quantities and recipes.
- Completes and follows daily production worksheets and waste log sheets. Tastes completed meals to ensure quality.
- Operates and cleans equipment per department procedures after each use.
- Stores, labels and dates all food items according to policy. Follows HACCP guidelines.
- Completes all required documentation, reports, logs as required.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Takes orde
Compass Group, North America
WATERVILLE, Maine 04901