at Northern Light Health in Portland, Maine, United States
Northern Light Affiliated Healthcare
Department: Workforce Performance Solution
Position is located: AHM Portland
Work Type: Full Time
FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours a week)
Work Schedule: 8am- 5pm
This position provides assessment, referral, and short-term counseling services to clients; responds to critical incidents as needed; and is increasingly performing consultation, coaching, and training to executives
• Assessment, referral and short-term services for EAP clients
• Provides Corporate Leadership Training and Consultation
• Provides individual C-Suite Consultation and Coaching
• Manages supervisor mandated and SAP referrals
• Responds to critical incidents in the workplace
• Assists in client account management and retention
• Provides case management and HR consultation as needed
• Provides on-site services when requested including training
• Provides necessary paper records as scheduled and maintains timely records in EAP software system
• Identifies opportunities to expand business clients
• Fulfills on-call duties as needed
• Assists in miscellaneous other tasks as needed.
Competencies and skills:
- 3+ years of relative work experience required.
- Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments, and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
- Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
- Demonstrates Adaptability: Learns quickly when facing a new problem or unfamiliar task; is flexible in their approach with changing priorities and ambiguity. Manages change effectively and does not give up during adversity. Capable of changing one’s behavioral style and/or views in order to attain a goal. Absorbs new information readily and puts it into practice effectively.
- Demonstrates Emotional Intelligence: Exhibits a high level of self-awareness, self-management, other awareness and relationship management. Conducts themselves in an empathic, appropriate way, with a sense of humor and stimulates a collaborative work environment. Is respectful of the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others and aware of the influence of their own behavior on them. Is aw
Northern Light Health
Portland, Maine 04104