at A Plus Party Rental in Scarborough, Maine, United States
Ready for a job with real purpose?
We are the equipment and event rental industry. We provide solutions that help people save time and money by renting the equipment that builds our communities, the tools to improve homes and the goods that create memories at special events. If you have a passion for helping others, then join a $65 billion industry that reflects today’s sharing world by creating experiences that change communities—and lives. Discover your purpose – work in rental.
- Load and unload tables, chairs, and other party rental items
- Properly and safely operate a box truck
- Provide friendly, professional delivery service to our customers’ homes and businesses
- Set up rental equipment for customers
- Assist with filling orders
- Test rental equipment
- Report safety violations to supervisor
- Perform other duties as requested
EDUCATION, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 21 years of age
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- One year box truck driving experience
- Ability to move/lift/carry 40 – 60 lbs.
- Attention to detail and safety
- Customer service orientation
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled
status, or genetic information.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account