at Goodwill - NNE in Gorham, Maine, United States
- Health Care
Gorham, ME #1210
Gorham, ME, USA
Starting Rate – $15.00-$17.00!
Goodwill NNE is excited to offer a Full-time Direct Support Professional Float position. Working in our Healthcare Division you will work various shifts and locations within Southern Maine (Gorham, Windham, South Portland, Portland, and Freeport Maine). If you are flexible and like variety, this is for you!
Why Work for Goodwill – Our employees are important to us and we want the best, so we take care of them and their families.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision insurance offered
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Paid Holidays
- 30% Employee discount at Goodwill stores in ME, NH & VT
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Discount on personal cell phone plans
- Local community discounts
- Caring coworkers/team that support you!
1) Supports service recipients associated with Goodwill’s Residential and Community Support programs. Duties include:
- In accordance with the service plan, serves as a model and provides hands-on support and direct teaching in areas including, but not limited to, interpersonal skills, financial management skills, personal care and hygiene, activities of daily living, and access to community services and leisure opportunities
- Moderates verbal or emotional incidents through intervention techniques that preserve the dignity and safety of the service recipient(s)
- Completes all required documentation in accordance with program standards
- Maintains all required certifications
- Various shifts may be assigned and work locations within the specified region may vary daily.
2) Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
3) Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
Communication:Functions that pertain to various forms of interacting and collaborating with others.
- In accordance with the service plan, serves as a model and provides hands-on support and direct teaching in areas including, but not limited to, interpersonal skills, financial management skills, personal
Goodwill - NNE
Gorham, Maine 04038