at Robert Half in Portland, Maine, United States
OfficeTeam is working with a company in the Real Estate & Property industry, to find an Administrative Assistant who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their careers. The best candidates for this Administrative Assistant position will be able to perform various administrative and office support duties. This is a great job for someone looking for work in mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if that’s you, don’t hesitate to contact us! This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for a long-term temporary Administrative Assistant position based in the Portland, Maine area.
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Greet and direct visitors
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Outlook
- Adeptness in Microsoft Word
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel experience highly desired
An ambitious self-starter is currently wanted by a growing, dynamic company. if you thrive in a creative environment, then this opportunity may be ideal for you. A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $15.20 – $17.60 / Hourly
Location: Portland, ME
Date Posted: February 16, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02080-0011707809
Staffing Area: Office u0026 AdministrativeTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account