at Southern Maine Home Care LLC in Portland, Maine, United States
• Personal Care Attendants provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability, and/or other inflictions. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship, and respite,
• Personal Care Attendants are responsible for ensuring that service is delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with relevant Agency policies and industry standards.
• Reports to Supervisor.
• Assist with the activities of daily living and personal care including:
- bathing – shaving – ambulation
- mouth care – dressing – exercise
- hair care – feeding – toileting
- nail care – positioning – medication reminding
- skincare – transferring – vital signs and Blood Pressure
Southern Maine Home Care LLC
75 Bishop St Suite 16
Portland, Maine 04103