at Home, Hope & Healing Inc in Augusta, Maine, United States
Home, Hope and Healing, Inc. is seeking RNs to work with Pediatric and/or Adult clients.
- Provide 1-on-1, client-centered care
- Block time shifts, 8-12 hours/day; days, evenings, or nights
- Flexibility to work Per Diem, Part Time, or Full Time in the location that you choose
You will provide individualized, holistic care that best meets the needs of clients.
Training and Support
At Home, Hope and Healing, we are considerate of your current skill level. Our model of care includes regional Nurse Managers who provide support and education on an ongoing basis to meet your desired goals.
- Valid nursing license
- 1 year of professional nursing experience, or we offer a comprehensive Preceptor Training Program for all newly licensed nurses with less than 1 year of clinical experience
- Successful passing of background checks
Excellent benefits (dependent upon employment classification) include:
- Up to 11 days of Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% employer match that is 100% vested
- Employer-paid $20,000 Life & AD&D Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance with a generous employer contribution towards the premium and $2,000 towards the deductible (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, limited-purpose medical, and dependent)
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Short-term Disability, Life, Cancer, etc.
- Over 200 continuous education online courses available for self-development
Pay is determined upon hire and based on experience. EOETo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account