at Installed Building Products LLC in Portland, Maine, United States
This position entails stapling fiberglass or rock wool batts to exterior walls and ceilings before drywall, paneling, or plaster walls are put in place.
What You Will Do
- Loads and logs materials onto a truck and make notations of returned materials.
- Cuts the insulation materials to the size required.
- Attaches insulation materials by stapling, gluing, wiring, or nailing.
- Repairs and maintains existing insulation.
- Comply with OSHA and company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain proper care of any tool or machine you use during your employment.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of your truck.
- May be required to drive a company vehicle and follow all driving safety rules and DOT requirements.
- Other duties as required based on company and customer needs.