at General Dynamics Bath Iron Works in Bath, Maine, United States
Senior/Principal Project Manager, Facilities
The candidate will interact with all Divisions of Bath Iron Works in implementing Capital Projects ranging from building construction to machinery, piping and electrical work. A strong construction background with a technical understanding of electrical and/or mechanical systems will serve this successful candidate well. This position will oversee a variety of labor pools both internal and subcontracted to ensure both the quality of the installation and success of the project are met. Day to day activities will involve this person communicating with all levels at Bath Iron Works so effective communication will be essential to ensuring our customer is kept well informed.
- Technical Degree's preferred (ie.... Building Construction, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Years of experience and education will be considered - Professional Licenses or Certifications a Plus
- Minimum of 3 -Years' experience implementing facilities projects required
- Minimum of 3 -Years' experience specific to industrial installations
- Professional licenses or certifications a plus
- PC skills mandatory
- Experience with manufacturing equipment a plus (ie...burning tables, waterjets, automated welding)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict
While performing the duties of the job, the employee must be able to climb ladders, stairs, work at heights and be able to work around moving machinery, as well as, possess the ability to work with multiple manufacturing trades in support of emergent and urgent jobs.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V