at Health Affiliates Maine in Auburn, Maine, United States
All applicants must reside in Maine, or you will not be considered for this position. this position offers a mix of virtual remote work as well as direct client workload in the community.
Health Affiliates Maine is seeking Veterans Program Case Managers to provide per diem mental health case manager services to Maine Veterans. You can build a caseload in your geographic location and via telehealth.
$500 - $1,000 Sing-on bonus. Paid after successful completion of 90 days of employment. (stipulations apply)
Case Managers will work collaboratively with Veterans to access the resources and supports available to foster mental health, recovery and wellbeing, reducing the risk of suicide amongst Veterans.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide services that empower Veterans and their social support to utilize and build their strengths, resources, and support to meet goals as independently as possible.
- Maintain and complete accurate client files according to agency policies, procedures and in compliance with applicable law, licensing, contracting, MaineCare regulations, consent decree and the rights of recipients.
- Promote collaboration among team members working to assist the Veteran.
- Participate in required supervisions and training.
Case Management Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Eligible to enroll in the 401k
- Define your own hours and client case load, No productivity quotas!
- Free Case Management CEU Trainings
- Assistance with referrals
- A team to help you with KEPRO!
- Regular clinical supervision
- Health, dental and vision benefits may apply based on hours
Although Health Affiliates Maine recommends vaccination against COVID-19 this is not a requirement for employment with our agency currently per the supreme court ruling on 01/13/2022.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account