at Health Affiliates Maine in Auburn, Maine, United States
Although Health Affiliates Maine recommends vaccination against COVID-19 this is not a requirement for employment with our agency at this time per the supreme court ruling on 01/13/2022.
Health Affiliates Maine is accepting applicants for per diem Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Wellness Coordinators to support clients in the Portland area, Androscoggin County and surrounding towns. The BHH program is an integrated, collaborative, community-based care model for the whole person. Services provide assistance to adults with mental health, medical and other resource needs.
**$500.00 - $1,000.00 Sign-on bonus** (stipulations apply)
As the Wellness Coordinator, you will work alongside a Peer Support, Nurse Care Manager and BHH members to assist clients manage and coordinate medical and mental health services and also identify the resources needed to support wellness goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an understanding of the core requirements of the Behavioral Health Home.
- Provide care that integrates both physical and mental health.
- Complete comprehensive assessments of service care needs, develop service plans and also maintain accurate client files.
- Manage a caseload independently and effectively.
- Co-facilitate educational groups for clients and /or families.
- Collaborate with external community-based services and providers.
- Enter clinical documentation into an electronic health record system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account