at Sun Communities
Job DescriptionHow would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, and customer-focused role? Do you enjoy facilitating cool events and activities? We are looking for an Activities Assistant to help make our guests have a wide range of "fun things" they can participate in while visiting one of our resorts.
Activities Assistants help coordinate a variety of activities for the guests of a Sun RV Resort.
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and supervising activities such as picnics, sporting events, dances, and dinners.
- Set-up and clean-up after events.
- Help maintain a sheet tracking attendance for each activity.
- Assist with training Activity department team members and volunteers.
- Assist with distributing weekly newsletter to resort residents and guests.
- Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Valid driver's license
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work well with others, inside as well as outside the company
- Ability to multitask
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Seasonal Now & Later Bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide
Job Reference: 126581
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.
California Team Member Privacy Notice
Nearest Major Market: Portland Maine
Job Segment: Activities, Hospitality