Global Service Enablement Product Owner
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
As a Global Service Enablement Product Owner, you will be responsible for driving the Service Enablement strategy through the definition, design and implementation of products and services. You will work with global senior business and functional owners to develop the strategic product and services roadmap and ensure successful deployment of technology. You will develop long term strategies leveraging technology to meet the needs of the Lines of Business and the Customer and Technical Support organization.
The Global Service Enablement Product Owner is a senior leader in the Global Commercial and Business Operations organization for the Companion Animal Group (CAG). At over $2.1B in annual revenue CAG:
- Develops point-of-care veterinary diagnostic products, comprised of instruments, consumables, and rapid assay test kits;
- Delivers veterinary reference laboratory diagnostic and consulting services;
- Develops practice management and diagnostic imaging systems and services used by veterinarians.
In this role you:
- You will be responsible for the successful identification and implementation of key and strategic technologies designed to enable global leverage to our Customer and Technical Support teams and also meet the needs of our customers.
- You will lead cross functional teams of Business Analysts, Process Specialists, System Administrators as well as Information Technology (IT) technical leads with the goal of delivering solutions to both internal and external customers.
- You will work closely with other Commercial Systems Product Owners to ensure complete alignment of strategies and roadmaps.
- You will partner with Line of Business leaders to identify in product improvements that reduce the overall customer effort and also help drive operational efficiencies and productivities for IDEXX teams.
- You will present regular programmatic updates to CAG functional and Line of Business leaders.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- We are looking for a seasoned leader who understands the complexity of working with executive business leaders in a matrix organization and interacting with large stakeholder groups cross different time zones.
- You bring a proven track record of managing programs and projects in an global environment and the ability to self-manage.
- You are disciplined and a self-starter by nature, with a high degree of reliability and attention to time and detail.
- People around you call you a natural networker, good partner and someone with genuine interests in the success of the overall project and is less focused on individual accomplishments.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- You are agile and can work well in environments where objectives and priorities are reviewed and assessed regularly.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. Every role at IDEXX contributes to enhancing the health and wellbeing of pets, people, and livestock. With over 9,000 global team members, customers in over 175 countries, and a fast-growing industry – we’re always looking for motivated and inspiring people to join us.
We offer competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits. You’ll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market and we are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer