Behavioral Health Professional
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Brunswick, ME 04011
Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life?
We want you on our team!
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Come join a team who:
? Makes a difference in someone’s life.
? Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
? Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their work.
? Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their feet.
? Has exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
The Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) works with clients in their home, community and school settings. A BHP works on a team that provides treatment services, interventions and crisis de-escalation support to their clients. Treatment and approach is individually devised through a team process under the supervision of a Master’s level clinician. This position requires travel to and from client homes.
• Hourly wage starting at $16.00 per hour.
• Incentive Wage starting at $30.00 per hour incentive hour.
• $750.00 Stay on Bonus
• 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
• 401 K with employer contribution
• Annual Pay Increases
• Health, Dental and Vision Care
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Company Cell Phone
• Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
• High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
One of any of the following Education Requirements:
• 3 years of related experience in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
• 60 Credit Hours in a related field in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
• 90 Credit Hours in any field.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Preferred experience or education in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Check out more about our services at www.pathwaysofmaine.com.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We offer clinical supervision for team members working toward their clinical license and supervision from a BCBA for team members working toward their BCBA. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
• Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.