Seasonal HR Contact Center Associate, CRC
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
The COVID Resource Center (CRC) centrally handles all COVID reporting and case management for North America, including assisting employees impacted by the virus and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken to keep Amazonians safe. The CRC Operations team is responsible for answering policy questions and processing absence claims for Amazonians who need to take time away from work due to COVID. We operate with empathy, speed, and attention to detail – we are passionate about helping our fellow Amazonians. We are seeking a seasoned operations leader who can help scale our services and expand our portfolio while building a great place to work.
We are currently hiring a team of Seasonal CRC Associates. In this role, team members will interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust and displays empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues. Associates must be able to listen actively to employees concerns and questions, and provide complete and accurate information about HR policy, time off policy, pay impacts, benefits information, and other HR items. Associates also manages COVID related absence cases from end to end, and individuals are tasked with managing multiple absence claims. Successful candidates must demonstrate empathy in handling difficult calls and apply good judgement; as well as have excellent ownership of assigned work and attention to detail.
As a CRC Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the support contact for Amazon employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness or quarantine
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Build customer trust by empathetic handling of sensitive issues
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Handle customer absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of resolution, when appropriate
- Assess new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
- Contact employees as needed and keep them updated on the status of their claim
- Ensure all tasks and decisions are rendered within SLA
- Navigate ambiguous claim requests and apply good judgement about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in question
Applicants from the following states will also be considered: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- 3+ year of contact center, call center, customer service or equivalent experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.