Data Analyst Sr II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
Advance corporate strategy efforts as part of a cross-functional team to produce findings that shape the company’s strategy. Provide support for multiple initiatives, projects, and programs by performing data analyses using appropriate statistical methods and graphical display standards. Present reports and insights from strategic analytical projects and global and regional market analyses to external and internal partners. Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of customers and the market.
In This Role:
- Develop statistical analyses plans with internal subject matter experts to frame and execute creative discrete market analyses over the course of the year.
- Collaborate with corporate account leaders to address priority strategy questions facing their businesses with accountability for the output and definition of implications.
- Provides support to teams working on large, complex problems.
- Communicate findings to internal and external partners
- Collaborate on market trends research and analyses.
- Identify and analyze industry benchmarks to develop “key learnings” for use by IDEXX
- Builds company and industry domain expertise and stays abreast of key industry drivers
- Support IDEXX strategic planning process.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a highly analytical role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Economics or related discipline
- Experience in statistical analyses and key software packages (such as R, SAS, SQL, Snowflake, etc.) a plus
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to partner with business leaders and apply a long-term perspective to strategic positioning of IDEXX businesses
- Excellent analytical and data research skillsets
- Must have strong modeling skills
- Ability to make firm recommendations based on analysis
- Ability to communicate and work cross functionally
- Strong formal and informal presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple deliverables
- Specific vision abilities required may include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Some travel may be required.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. Every role at IDEXX contributes to enhancing the health and wellbeing of pets, people, and livestock. With over 9,000 global team members, customers in over 175 countries, and a fast-growing industry – we’re always looking for motivated and inspiring people to join us.
We offer competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits. You’ll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market and we are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer