Sales Support Analyst I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
The Sales Operations organization is currently hiring for a Sales Support Analyst. You will be responsible for providing direct support to our Sales Professionals and collaborating with internal partners to create and evaluate competitive proposals.
Come join a highly collaborative and dynamic team within a growing sales organization that has a direct impact on the company’s fiscal success. You will learn about every line of business and their products, collaborate with internal partners across the organization, take on exciting work, add tangible value to a fast-paced sales organization and make a dynamic team even better.
As a Sales Support Analyst:
You will work in a fast-paced unit, with a high volume and velocity of work that is a result of demand generation by the Sales team.
Four key areas of Sales Support Analyst contributions are:
- *Proposal Shaping:
- You will interact daily with IDEXX’s Sales team to create a competitive sales proposal for our Veterinary Diagnostic Consultants to present to their IDEXX customers.
- *Account Management:
- You will participate in the overall account management for IDEXX customers by managing their contracts, analyzing and processing price changes for reference laboratory services and calculating credits owed.
- You will participate in the reconciliation process of our customers’ contract performance and provide account information to our Sales Professionals. You will support Corporate Accounts with the Research & Reconciliation process.
- *Deal Review:
- You will present your finalized sales proposals to IDEXX Sales Leadership daily during a review of deals.
What do you need to succeed?
- You will have experience with tools such as Salesforce.com, Excel, and SAP.
- You will bring strong communication skills that will benefit your collaborative efforts with Veterinary Diagnostic Consultants, Veterinary Diagnostic Specialists, Regional Sales Managers and internal stakeholders.
- The ability to maintain an open mind, be a change agent and have a willingness to learn are essential.
What are our desired skills and experiences?
- You might not match all the job specifications, but if you have the desired analytical aptitude and the ability to communicate your findings to others, you should feel free to apply. To be a successful candidate we are looking for someone with a history of being an unselfish teammate, and the combination of strong analytical skills, collaborative abilities, agility, education and experience.
Location: This position will be based out of our Westbrook ME location. However, due to the current COVID -19 pandemic, our Sales Support Analysts are temporarily working from home full-time. As a result of our current virtual environment, our new hire onboarding, training, and support will also be virtual wherever possible. Our employees’ safety and well-being are top of mind for us and we are continuously working with our team to ensure an engaging employee experience.
Shift info: Core business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Needs of the business may require greater than 45 hours per week at various times throughout the year.
Travel info (post COVID-19): Annual travel to the Sales Regions you support is required and travel to industry trade shows may also occur.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer