LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Berwick, ME 03901
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
US-ME-PORTLAND | US-ME-PORTLAND | US-ME-BIDDEFORD | US-ME-YORK | US-ME-KITTERY | US-ME-BERWICK | US-ME-CORNISH | US-ME-ACTON | US-ME-LIMINGTON
Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Serving as a driving force in the recovery process, our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients’ expectations. From brain and spinal cord injuries to autism therapy and behavioral health, clinicians and therapists build a program around the patient using evidenced-based programs and therapies. If you’re motivated to give pediatric and/or adult patients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
Provides direction, supervision and evaluation of medical social services to patients in the home to ensure compliance with state practice act(s) and our policies and procedures, applicable healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations
- Instructs, treats, observes and evaluates patients exhibiting significant social and emotional problems affecting their health status
- Assists the physician and other health team members in understanding the significant social and emotional factors related to the patient’s health problems
- Participates in the development and periodic re-evaluation of the physician’s Plan of Treatment for patients needing social work services
- Utilizes special skills and judgment to resolve social and emotional responses connected with the illness
- Observes, records and reports changes in patients’ condition and response to treatment to Clinical Manager and the physician
- Participates in the discharge planning process
- Instructs/counsels patients and families in treating and coping with social and emotional response connected with illnesses
- Provides ongoing assessment of patient and family needs and responses to teaching
- Participates in care coordination activities and acts as a resource to other health team members in the identification and resolution of patient needs
- Utilizes appropriate community resources to achieve identified objectives
- Supervises, instructs and evaluates the performance of the Social Work Assistant (BSW) to assure that all medical social services are provided to patients in compliance with Company, government and professional standards
- Maintains and submits documentation as required by the Company and/or facility including any case conferences, patient/physician/community contacts, visit reports, progress notes, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing optimum patient care
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtains continuing education as required by Company policies and regulations
- Maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature.
- Shares information only when recipient’s right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities as assigned
- Communicates information that enables data collection and root cause analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Works under general supervision
- Abides by and demonstrates the Company Mission, Vision, and Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis
- Adheres to and participates in the Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices
- Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education with six months’ social work experience in a healthcare setting
- Current licensure/certification in the state(s) of practice if required
- Successful completion of any/all Company required pre-employment competency testing and health
clearance prior to assignment and periodically as required by Company policy and state regulations
- Good organization and communication skills and ability to function with minimal supervision also required
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future.Today, ourrehab servicesare still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreakinghome and community rehab, we’re also providing services inresidential facilitiesandoutpatient clinics.For more information visitwww.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn.Additional Job Information
This is a PRN position with our home and community rehab, visiting clients in their homes or “wherever life happens.” We focus on neuro conditions, such as brain injuries, stroke, Parkinson’s and more.
- LCSW highly preferred
- Experience working in a home health enviornment preferred
- Experience as a Social Worker in a clinical setting preferred
- Experience or knowledge of neuro conditions preferred
Join our team and apply today!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (“ResCare”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.