IT Director Associate, IT Business Partner Global
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
IT Business Partner to Marketing
About the role:
You will provide strategic consulting-level support and guidance through key IT initiatives. As a strategic partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders you will work with our global Marketing leadership team to discuss opportunities, identify and prioritize projects delivering technology products that meet business needs. You will serve as the “trusted advisor” and be the primary IT point of contact to marketing.
You will play a major role in the annual budget process, the quarterly portfolio update to the executive team, and the annualstrategic planning process, ensuring that we have close alignment on the priorities for Marketing and IT to ensurelong term success for IDEXX.
IT accelerates the success of IDEXX employees and customers by providing scalable and innovative solutions and leadership. We are a global organization that supports all technology needed to deliver products and solutions to customers enabling them to focus on delivering high quality patient care. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and experience in the most efficient means possible, requiring alignment and cross-functional communication.
Come join a team that directly impacts a global market and creates solutions that change the world!
A day in the life:
- In partnership with Marketing, IT leadership and the IT Project Management Office, communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information toappropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
- Focus on strategic initiatives and planning activities for the business, in particular new systems and capabilities.
- Partner with IT, marketing and commercial leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify andfacilitate prioritization across the portfolio.
- Serve as a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Support and work through resolutions for service and delivery escalations.
- Operate as key business contact representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities.
- Understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues.
- Manage a small team of IT Business Analysts.
- Identify and provide technical options to satisfy business ideas.
What do you need to succeed?
- To be a strong team player working across the matrix.
- Great at planning and aligning, bringing the right people together – strong facilitator
- Strong communicator & relationship builder with a can-do attitude.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Typically, 10+ years of relevant IT experience, 5+ years of management experience.
- Strong business acumen, including understanding of business/financial drivers of success, and provide value to the business.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strategic mindset with proven success to drive initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills, including operational execution excellence.
- Nimble, agile, lean thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to establish and maintain credibility with senior leaders and other key decision makers.
- Preferably successful experience leading a virtual team.
- Preference on candidates with a background working in a progressive, cloud-based software environment.
- Working knowledge of Agile estimations and Product Ownership
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from disease. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer