Head of Marketing Research and Analytics (Virtual
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
Asthe Head of Marketing Research and Analytics,you will effectively lead a globally distributed team of researchers and analysts to generate accurate, cost-effective, actionable insights and recommendations to support marketing, sales, product and brand strategies and action plans for the IDEXX Companion Animal Group (CAG).
Reporting to the Head of Global Customer and Market Insights within the GAG Global Marketing Team, you will have the opportunity to be a central part in a rapidly expanding business in a world class company, while enhancing our marketing research, analytics and reporting ecosystem to help us make better business decisions and help improve diagnostic care for millions of pets around the world.
Location: You can work anywhere throughout the world in any country where we have a business entity!
What you can expect in this role:
- As the person responsible for leading the execution of the global marketing research and analytics roadmaps with excellence, you will be:Influencing and executing the market research and analytics plan
Partnering with the Head of Insights Business Partners to align on strategy and execution recommendation on research or analysis
Putting in place consistent, innovative and tailored methodologies and processes for research and analytics
Transforming complex analyses into reporting and action plan with the involvement of the key stakeholders and the right experts
Establishing the right mix of internal and external resources and collaboration to meet your goals
Making data & insights accessible to all relevant users across the different functions of the Company.
- Collaborate closely with all data involved functions inside and outside marketing.
- Educate the rest of the organization on market research and analytics.
- Lead and manage the team. Provide a clear and compelling vision, clear articulation of roles and responsibilities and success measures. Guide, coach and reward the team appropriately. Manage performance evaluations and ongoing/ timely performance feedback. Ensure continuous information flow.
What you need to succeed:
- You possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Research or Analytics (or a related field), or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- You bring at least 10+ years of experience delivering marketing analytics solutions, with a solid experience in market research (quantitative and qualitative) and business analytics
- You’re an experienced leader of research and data analytics teams with a mix of onsite and remote workforce
- You have proven success working globally across time zones, cultures and geographies
- You have extensive hands-on experience with managing external market research suppliers
- You’re experienced with querying relational databases using SQL (and variants), have knowledge of software development lifecycles/methodologies
- You’ve had exposure to Big Data technologies, Master Data Management (MDM), and Data Quality Services.
- Having some knowledge of SAP and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly preferred
Skills and Abilities that will help you navigate in this role:
- Excellent individual and team leadership capability to drive tasks to completion with speed in a dynamic business environment while being able to prioritize projects for teams
- An ability to turn complex data and market research into a compelling and easy to understand story leveraging your strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and orientation toward meticulous work, strong documentation and organizational skills, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Ability to train and educate a non-expert audience on market research and analytics
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer