Technical Project Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Technical Project Manager will drive the execution and completion of implementation projects, working with customers and key stakeholders to ensure its success. This Technical Project Manager is an opportunity for someone who knows the technical side of a healthcare system implementation and wants to move into a PM role, or someone who has an interest in the technical perspective of implementation and knows healthcare and project management.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Coordinate and perform product implementations
- Effectively respond to changing project and client needs while balancing multiple ongoing projects
- Ensure adherence to integration best practices between Change products and customer to ensure quality of delivery of projects
- Effectively communicate technical and project needs between stakeholders
- Drive execution with customers and other stakeholders to complete projects
- Coordinate and engage key stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the project lifecycle for planning and issue resolution
- Setup and configuration of Revenue Cycle solutions product for Physicians and Hospitals
- Manage special projects as assigned by leadership
- Learn multiple products and be able to setup and understand technical details and needs to drive successful projects and implementationsSQL understanding
HL7, 270/271, 278, other healthcare data file types
Understanding of webservices
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Experience working with Epic’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Critical thinking, ability to make good decisions and identify solutions to problems
- 3-5 yrs experience in healthcare industry or related implementation work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to assist in facilitating projects
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize the implementation needs of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products (Office, Word, Excel)
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Epic revenue cycle certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) aCertification
- RCM, Healthcare insurance or Hospital Information Systems knowledge or experience is desired
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams driving collaborative solutions
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and logical/analytical skills
- Business analyst experience a plus (may assist in department reporting)
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- Must have ability to travel up to 25%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Please note that it is preferred you be in your current position for a minimum of 1 year to be eligible to apply for other internal positions.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.