DATA/REPORTING ANALYST 2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Data/Reporting Analyst support operational reporting for the Member Engagement business and facilitate a higher level of responsiveness in supporting internal customers who may have inquiries or concerns about report logic and accuracy and reporting needs.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Develop, test, and maintain operational reports that satisfy the requirements of end users within Member Engagement
- Efficiently deliver information to internal customers using technologies such as SAS BI Server or Office Analytics, Tableau and/or Spotfire Data Visualization tools, SQL Server, and Microsoft Excel, achieving automation where practical
- Produce accurate, visually appealing, fully documented reports that are clear and actionable
- Create SAS programs, SQL queries, or database stored procedures to assemble necessary data from the corporate data vault, data marts, and other sources
- Work with business interests in refining and documenting reporting requirements. Create dynamic, static and adhoc reports to support the needs of operational departments
- Develop an understanding of operational processes and data flows pertaining to relevant products and systems
- Communicate results completely and clearly to management
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3+ years of experience with SQL or SAS programming
- 3+ years of experience report development using data visualization tools (preference for Tableau or Spotfire)
- Knowledge of KPI, measures, parameters, filters, aggregations, and dimensions
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience within a call-center environment using Cisco, Cisco Predictive Dialer, and CIUC
- Previous experience consulting, troubleshooting, and providing technical support for internal clients on SAS/Tableau and/or other BI reporting tools
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office duties
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.