Senior Manager - Data Architect
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Senior Manager – Data Architect
Overview of Position
We are looking for an individual to provide Data Architecture leadership on our Consulting Team. The Senior Manager – Data Architecture will advise clients, manage client engagements, and provide support for both internal and client-focused initiatives. In this role he/she will work with clients to identify, support, and analyze business drivers, data platforms, technology strategies, and current technology environments to recommend solutions that will improve, develop, and align data management strategy with client’s business needs.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Development of practice, manage client related projects and deliver consulting level deliverables
- Participate in the sales process (SOW, resource requests, project budget and other documents as needed)
- Works with clients to promote implementation of new technology, solutions and methods to improve business processes, efficiency, effectiveness and value delivered to customers
- Develops actual working solutions or prototypes based on their own designs and resolves any issues that arise
- Continually works to enhance breadth and depth of knowledge and experience, benchmarks technology strategies and architectures
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- A minimum of 9 – 11 or more years’ experience as a Data Architect, preferably with at least 5 years’ experience within a Health Plan
- Deep knowledge of strategies in how data is stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems
- Experience with Core Administrative Systems (Facets, QNXT, Amysis, Health Rules, etc.)
- Deep experience with enterprise architecture standards, and best practices as well as governance processes of data platforms and data management approaches to ensure the consumption and movement of data is optimized and maintained
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; or a Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Azure or AWS Solution Architect Certification is highly preferred
- Experience with ANSI transactions and standard formats a must; Experience with HL7 and FHIR preferred
- Hands on experiences with analytics and data warehouse platforms such as Azure Synapse, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- Expert knowledge of data tools such as Data Bricks, PowerBI, Tableau, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Expert knowledge of data masking and encryption, reporting tools, and automating the delivery of reports to dashboards and customers
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Post COVID-the overnight travel for this role will be 80%. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.