Maintenance Service Writer- $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Eliot, ME 03903
Built on the principle that sustainable waste management is an integral part of our environmental and economic infrastructure, Wheelabrator Technologies is a vertically-integrated waste management company committed to delivering essential waste management solutions to the customers and communities we serve. Wheelabrator Technologies owns or operates 43 strategically located assets in the U.S. and the U.K. including our Tunnel Hill Partners and City Carting & Recycling locations.
Wheelabrator is owned by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets, a business within the Macquarie Asset Management division of Macquarie Group and a global alternative asset manager focused on real estate, infrastructure, agriculture and energy assets. For more on Wheelabrator, please visit www.wtienergy.com or www.tunnelhillpartners.com or www.citycarting.net.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintains records concerning inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all units.
- Inputs information into the computerized fleet analysis system (TMW) daily.
- Maintains relationships with vendors.
- Prepares purchase orders for management approval.
- Receives, tags, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics according to Corporate and Regional policy and local operating procedures.
- Reviews purchase orders with accounting to assist in proper payment of invoices.
- Produces various productivity and usage reports for management review.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Prepare and assign work orders to technicians
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification and one year of general office experience or equivalent training.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
WHEELABRATOR TECHNOLOGIES INC.