Business Intelligence Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Overview of Position
If you have SQL coding experience using relational databases and have created visualizations using Spotfire, we have the right job for you. This role will be involved in current and upcoming projects surrounding optimization of our processes and our services and will operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Additional activities will include the development and delivery of dashboards and other internal and client-facing reports used for demonstration of performance, decision support, etc. It is required that applicants for this role be strong SQL coders and able to perform end to end report delivery including gathering requirements, developing algorithms, building reports and developing visualizations in Spotfire BI tool.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Anticipate changes and future trends and potential impact and communicate accordingly.
- Research, develop, and implement new analytical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Maintain effective working relationships within team and among internal customers.
- Communicate data acquisition strategies, analysis methodologies, results and insights to key
- decision makers.
- Have a strong understanding of internal business segment (stakeholders) and strong presentation
- Be detail oriented, results driven and adaptable to change.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 3+ years of experience in reporting and analytics.
- Intermediate to Advanced Experience in Spotfire BI tool.
- Must have experience with relational database structures as it pertains to SQL development.
- Proficiency in working with large-scale business data sets with fluency in scripting and querying data using PL/SQL.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Data Analytics, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Computer Information Systems or related subject fields.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Have healthcare experience with providers and/or payers with eligibility and/or claims processing preferred.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry and the information exchange between consumers, providers, clearinghouses, payers and employers a plus.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.