Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewiston, ME 04240
Ensure proper preparation of doughs according to formula and scheduled standards.
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
- Ensures consistency on all doughs by proper scaling and time and temperature controlaccording to production standards.
- Maintains schedule by getting dough mixed efficiently and to dividers on time in order tomaintain production flow.
- Maintains record of temperature of dough mixing times and other required data.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area(s).
- Practices and complies with all company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment,Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
One or more years of production experience as a helper, six months basic knowledge of mixer procedures and mixer operator.
No educational prerequisite; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to job.
Openings are overnight shift.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards program. Please reply by 11/27/2020. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Betty L Bartos at Betty.Bartos@flocorp.com or 207 783-9161.
Lepage Bakeries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Mindy Gervias at firstname.lastname@example.org.