Cloud Implementation Specialist - Remote (Anywhere
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Cloud Implementation Specialist
Overview of Position
The Cloud Implementation Specialist functions as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for implementing and maintaining the ClaimsXten (CXT) Rules and Rule Logic in partnership with customer’s deployment of the ClaimsXten Cloud Services program. The Specialist will do this by engaging with assigned customers as a CXT SME to understand their claim system(s), payment policies, and integration data elements managed thru the use of CXT for total payment accuracy.
An important dimension of this role is to help develop and mature the Services model for Emerging solutions. This new and innovative approach to delivering customer value focuses on a framework including the following:
- Opportunity Evaluation, Analysis and Data Mining
- New Opportunity Vetting with Customer
- Deployment Planning
- New Opportunity Implementation
- Monitoring and Measuring
In each step, the team (including this role) will work to build a framework, process and templates to develop and deliver these solutions to our clients. Going beyond typical default rules in CXT is expected to be part of that model…a mix of edits that could be clinical, coding, query or data mining based.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Gathering, and documenting intent and technical requirements for rules and non-rule work.
- Consulting on rule development for customer intent, gathering and documenting technical requirements, troubleshooting rule behavior, testing rule functions, supporting QA testing, defect remediation, managing Pivotal (CRM), JIRA, CRB and other methodology processes, etc.
- Coordinating and consulting with the internal and customer teams assigned to maintaining and adding additional edit concepts to ClaimsXten Cloud services and the customers’ on-prem ClaimsXten services team.
- Guiding customers thru impacts for routine CXT content and rule updates.
- Collaborating with Engagement Managers/other Service Teams for planning and managing client works; Including, when applicable, coordinating with EM to assign, lead, and support specific work.
Project Facilitation and Engagements.
- Effectively participate or lead external ClaimsXten Service Delivery Team meetings and initiatives.
- Effectively lead or participate in internal special projects for the purposes of evaluating, improving, correcting, or newly implementing initiatives, objectives, new feature functions, defect remediations, etc.
- Problem identification and mitigation or resolution for rules and non-rule works.
- Estimating level of effort and/or time required to implement new or existing rule work for forecasting and/or pricing.
- Confirmation of milestone completions by supporting works to trigger customer invoicing.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in health care, combining first hand payor and consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of medical claims experience within payor environment required.
- SDLC exposure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, healthcare related field, or equivalent business experience
- Certified Coder Experience is a plus
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- High level of expertise in payor environments and claims management
- Granular understanding of different customer segments (national, strategic and/or specialized business)
- High level understanding of claim architecture, infrastructure, and multiple platforms
- Discusses customer issues (pains and trends) confidently with customers
- Project deliverables coordination to ensure high quality rule readiness outcome, and milestone completions for customer invoicing
- High level of understanding of medical terminology, healthcare industry terminology and medical coding terminology
- Must be able to articulate the clinical value of products and services provided to clients
- Confidently delivers presentations effectively to the customer
- Confidently understand and articulate ClaimsXten rules development
- Confidently conducts customer meetings/trainings efficiently and effectively
- High-level proficiency in the following software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience driving content updates either at a Health Plan or Clinical Code Editing Vendor a plus
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- Environment – Office environment
- May require work performed outside normal business hours, to include nights and weekends to support customer activity.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using keyboard.
- General office demands/Home office
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 15% travel requirement
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here… For full info follow application link.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.