School Bus Driver
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Topsham, ME 04086
POSITION: Bus Driver
HOURS/STATUS: Positions available: 21-30 hours per week (one position) or 31-40
hours per week (two positions). Five days per week. Estimated work
hours are from 6:00-9:00 a.m. and 1:45-5:30 p.m.
School Year 2020-2021
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
TO APPLY: http://applitrack.com/link75/onlineapp
Signing Bonus and Training Reimbursement for Newly Hired Bus Drivers
- Transport all passengers including special education students over scheduled routes and/or from special excursions ensuring efficient, safe transport and loading/unloading from the bus.
- Obey all traffic laws and observe all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
- Maintain discipline on the school bus at all times by following MSAD#75 policies and procedures; including, but not limited to: student discipline procedures, field trip guideline and daily reporting requirements.
- Perform daily bus checks as required.
- Implement bus routes and field trips in accordance with assigned schedules.
- Notify the appropriate authorities in cases of mechanical failures, delays or accidents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid State of Maine school bus license (CDL license with Passenger & School Bus Endorsements).
- A clean driving record in good standing with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Ability to read and correctly interpret route sheets.
- Familiarity with district streets and roads a plus.
- Current Maine Department of Education Criminal History Record Check Authorization (CHRC).
- Physical ability to meet primary responsibilities.
- Ability to work well within a team.
MSAD No. 75 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).