Project Manager IV
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview of Position
This is a unique opportunity to help drive improvements in revenue cycle management, analytics, transaction processing, and website offerings for dental providers and Dental Service Organizations within an Agile organization.
The incumbent will primarily be focused on managing, coordinating, and reporting on dental division technical projects. These projects include platform-based enhancements along with new large-scale product development initiatives for insurance carriers, dental vendors, and providers. A secondary role will be to act as a Scrum Master for the two dental development teams.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Communicate to all levels of the business on technical aspects of project management, from front line workers through senior management
- Drive definition of business requirements and work with technical teams to achieve consensus
- Analyze and document key decisions, dependencies, and workflows
- Act as Scrum Master for two development teams
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 8+ years managing large, complex programs with multiple project teams, adhering to standards
- Significant experience in project/program management, requirements definition and/or deployment of business requirements to information systems
- Ability to manage large, complex projects simultaneously (either IT infrastructure, application development, and / or business process) through cross-functional teams (> 10 team onshore and / or offshore members) working within a software development environment.
- Strong data analysis skills with SQL query building experience.
- Advanced excel skills with exposure to BI tools like Tableau and Spotfire preferred.
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- PMI member in good standing
- Working knowledge of PMI (Project Management Institute) best practices
- Strong problem solver and can ask good questions
- Experience with ITIL a plus
- Experience with Agile a plus
- Experience with Risk Identification and Risk Mitigation
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Safe Agile Scrum Master Certified preferred
- Working knowledge of the components of the software release process, including issues of development, documentation, packaging and quality assurance
- Proficient in MS Office Tools: MS Project, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Power Point, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment (someone who is calm, cool and collected in high stress environments)
- Research capabilities, writing experience, and knowledge of dental and software coding languages a plus
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects with diverse working groups with an eye toward project dependencies.
- Experience with databases
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Confluence
- Dental experience a plus
- Ability to conceptualize and develop new operational and/or product ideas
- Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable
- Identifies own learning needs and seeks appropriate assistance
- Willingness and ability to work extra hours during a work week as required
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.