Development Operations Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
- Develop and provide ongoing maintenance for programs, tools and processes to automate tasks surrounding the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Troubleshoot complex environment, software, and workflow problems.
- Perform all tasks related to system, database and software administration on Development, and QA servers.
- Install, maintain and administer all servers and software related to development activities, including backups, OS and Software upgrades.
- Provide application and systems support to Development and QA staff.
- Assist other departments and teams, such as Development and Support with system, database, technology and deployment issues.
- Attend industry seminars and training to develop an understanding of emerging technologies.
- Utilize department and company procedures and tools to complete the reporting and tracking requirements in support of the SDLC.
- Create, use and maintain technical documentation on a variety of platforms including Confluence.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Three years of experience in either development operations, system administration or software development.
- Experience in software build and deployment a plus.
- Experience with build tools such as Visual Build Pro, InstallShield, MSBuild, Node, NPM, and/or NAnt preferred.
- Experience in server and server virtualization administration.
- Experience working with AWS or Azure a plus.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Visual Studio, VS Code.
- Experience working with and administration of databases, preferably SQL Server.
- Ability to research complex technological problems, formulate recommendations, and build technically sound and scalable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to learn new technology independently and quickly.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.