Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland , ME 04102
- Position Summary
- Rehab aides provide support services to licensed therapy staff in the department of Rehabilitation Medicine. These duties may include inventory management, cleaning of equipment and treatment areas, ordering/stocking equipment, and transportation of patients. Rehabilitation Aides have primary areas of assigned responsibility but are also expected to help other areas as needed, including patient billing, writing up orders, and other secretarial duties. Under the supervision of licensed Physical therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants they may provide patient treament, inventory management.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Ability to read, write, and perform basic at a level generally acquired through completion of high school education.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Analytical ability necessary to to keep records maintain inventory levels and perform data entry.
- Ability to use computers and data entry, telephones , voice mail and alphamate.
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to maintain a cooperative working relationship with staff, patients and other health care professionals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Requires manual dexterity and eye-to-hand coordination necessary for the safe use of equipment, included in physical requirments sheet.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patients
- Ability to manage time efficiently, including flexibility and prioritization of work tasks in fast paced setting.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 135466-80478
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.