Product Support Representative- EPIC
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Product Support Representative- EPIC
Responsible for providing product and technical support to Change Healthcare customers with an emphasis on Epic-related support initiatives, including mentorship and education curriculum. Position will represent Support on cross functional team responsible for the optimization of Change customers using Epic, including development of custom tools, processes and product integration roadmaps. Candidate will service all support channels from end-users, administrators, vendors and insurance carriers through research and problem-solving skills within organizational metrics and targets.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage open customer issues via CRM system through research, documentation, customer communication on status
- Manage inbound service channels: Phone, Email, Chat,
- Point person for all Epic-related support initiatives
- Represent Support on cross functional team responsible for the optimization of Change customers using Epic
- Represent Support interests to other teams for Epic escalations or projects crossing team boundaries. Teams may include, Product Management, Development, Operations, Quality Assurance, Payer Compliance, Implementation and Direct Care
- Team Project work to include but not limited to customer outreach projects, process improvement coordination w/implementation, document and maintain department processes and customer communication templates
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Epic certification required (one of the following): HB Claims (preferred), PB Claims, Resolute (HB/PB)
- 4-6 years of EPIC experience required
- High technical skills, competent people skills, dedicate account experience
- Must have experience working on cross functional projects that involve all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, communication and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task to complete project work
- Microsoft Word – Advanced User
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced User
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Advanced User
- Microsoft Visio – Intermediate User
- Microsoft Access – Intermediate User
- Adobe Acrobat – Intermediate User
- Bachelor Degree required
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Knowledge of ANSI X12 5010
- CRM (Client Relationship Management) – support issue backlog management
- SharePoint- Beginner User preferred
- Confluence – Beginner User preferred
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Environment (Work from Home)
No travel required
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc.) -
Using key board 5+ hours per day
Standing 2+ hours per day
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.