IDEXX Instrument Technicians in Westbrook
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04098
Are you looking for full-time employment with strong career advancement potential? Check out these opportunities as IDEXX Instrument Technicians in Westbrook. Apply now!
IDEXX is a global company with an excellent reputation that has expanded to the Westbrook area.They are currently looking for qualified candidates that have experience in the technical field, an aptitude for high focus as well as having strong attention to detail
Perks of the Position:
- Full-time employment
- Potential for permanent placement
- 1st and 2nd shifts available
- $15 per hour for 1st shift
- $16 per hour for 2nd shift
- What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining, testing, and repairing electronic instrumentation
- Documenting results
- Performing a variety of manufacturing tasks to
- Assembling, filling, packaging and inspecting products
- Working both independently and as part of a team
Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- 1 year of technical experience
- A commitment to quality work
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to understand and carefully follow written instructions
- High level of focus
- Attention to detail
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply for this position as an IDEXX Instrument Technicians in Westbrook. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “INSTRUMENT TECH” to 207-784-9353
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee’s race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.