Field Service Tech I.10245
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gardiner, ME 04345
Lottery games are one of the biggest consumer products on the planet and Scientific Games is the world’s largest supplier. Our lottery games have been entertaining and thrilling players since 1973. Most importantly our games fund good causes like education, health and welfare, senior citizens, roads, bridges and the environment.
Scientific Games supports lotteries in more than 50 countries by delivering industry leading marketing and insights, unmatched retailer innovation, developing first class mobile-based products and most recently launching our virtual SG Sports betting platform.
We are looking for employees interested in helping Scientific Games strengthen our position as the world’s foremost leader in lottery products and services.
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world’s government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games’ global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Looking for a candidate in and aroundthe Presque Isle region of Maine.
If the idea of speaking to customers and addressing their Lottery machine service break-fix, installation and preventative maintenance needs appeals to you then we’d love to hear from you at Scientific Games. We are hiring field service professionals, no lottery industry experience required. Scientific Games is a different kind of Service Company, where we put making sure our staff has all the tools and training to complete the job the first time ournumber one priority. Customerfirst focused, from customer service training and Lottery equipment including to company-paid uniforms, shoes, mobile phone, competitive pay, vehicle, safety benefits, and excellent health, paid holidays and PTO (Paid Time Off) dental and vision benefits.
If we are a good fit you would spend your days caring for customer needs and looking after any concerns they may have about their lottery equipment service. You’ll help them resolve equipment and communication concerns, new installations and preventative maintenance needs identifying their lottery care needs and make recommendations on providing the best services. You’ll be part of a team that is customer service focused on*creating revenue*andkeeping customers selling lottery tickets.
We’ll teach you all kinds of cool stuff in this exciting industry of Lottery and Gaming! You will learn all about lottery/gaming terminals, IT communications, software, and providing the best customer service. You will*enjoyindependence*as well as support, because you’ll be working with a team of like-minded, positive service professionals who will help support you in achieving your weekly service goals.
Working with Scientific Games means good compensation, respect from your employer, opportunities to advance, an outstanding group of people to work with, and plenty of engaging, rewarding technical and customer service work.
- Provide an uncommon customer experience using your technical skills
- Communicate the value of our services and match products with customer needs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Solve your customers’ challenges the first time, owning it
- Competitive salary plus company matched 401K plan
- Fast-paced, fun, flexible, and dynamic work environment
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and day-care
- Convenient direct deposit for paychecks
- 10 Paid Holidays + 17 Paid Time Off (PTO) Days annually, with 40 hours carryover
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Training, Education reimbursement and continued education
- Company paid uniforms and shoes
- Company vehicle (position specific)
- An understanding of and experience with troubleshooting computer software and hardware technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills, with proven technical and customer satisfaction skills
- Promptly respond to customer/management request and feedback.
- Proven self-starter with motivation and ability
- Great organization and time management skills that allow you to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently and promptly
- Strong judgement and problem solving skills to determine most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime
- Ability to prepare and analyze reports to identify product failure trends and
- service ability issues
- Ability to lift, install and move large self-service equipment (Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds)
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Pass background check and a clean driving record (No more than 3 speeding tickets in the last 5 years).
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.