Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Kittery , ME 03804
Patrona Corporation is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in Kittery, ME. We are a growing defense contractor providing Engineering, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients. We need a Supply Technician ready to join a fast paced and exciting work environment.
- Part-Time: 25-30 Hours/Week Position
- Work Location: Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery ME
Education and General Professional Experience:
• High school diploma.
• Good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or other established guidelines
• Understanding of the needs of the organization serviced
• Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimensions of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines
Perform limited aspect of technical supply management work (inventory management, storage management, cataloging and property utilization) related to depot, local or other supply activities. Duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Copy Machines
• Paper and supplies ordering and stocking
• Limited building maintenance
• Vehicle Custodian
• Contractor Escort
• Desk Phone Coordinator
• Audio Conference Coordinator
• Print Shop deliveries and pick up
• Must have a current DoD SECRET clearance.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Patrona Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by law. Our policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.