Clinical Data Account Liaison
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Clinical Data Account Liaison
The Account Liaison position will focus on developing long-term relationships within the portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders within each customer. Additionally, the position will require the ability to analyze operations, organizational challenges, and identify growth and investment opportunities. This role will require the ability to define strategic account planning and deployment across the entire range of our company’s products and services, ensuring that we are meeting customer’s needs and expectations. The Account Liaison manages accounts that have one or more Change Healthcare product(s).
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at multiple levels within assigned customer accounts
- Help clients succeed with our products, develop a vision for how the product can be used, proactively identify potential issues that could hamper success, and ensure that the appropriate resources are working to resolve these issues
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling new products, selling add-on services, and lay the foundation for sales success
- Meets assigned goals for account strategy development, revenue retention and growth and reference ability in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a collaborative strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones with clients
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Coordinates and runs internal and external customer strategy sessions on an ongoing basis to ensure top to bottom alignment between our organizations
- Drive reference ability in the customer base
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Healthcare
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3 years Healthcare EMR / Clinical experience required
- 4 years of experience working with large managed care organizations
- 3 years in a client, strategic partner or supplier facing role
- Strong communication skills, relationship building and conflict management skills.
- Good listening skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare Industry with applicability to payer and provider organizations.
- Sufficient technology application or technology product understanding in order to learn and understand software products at a detailed level.
- Understanding of clinical interoperability, a plus.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Up to 25% travel required based upon business need
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.