Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Provide on-site and remote services to clients during the implementation process. Services include assistance with setup of applications, initial conversion data verification, training on the applications, and go-live assistance. In addition, Implementation Consultants teach live and web-based classes, and may be assigned to conduct business process reviews or gap analyses for clients.
- Assist client in configuring and setting up EnerGov applications.
- Review initial data conversion and communicate conversion status to conversion analyst.
- Provide training to client staff on administration and use of EnerGov applications.
- Provide go-live assistance to client.
- Prepare class documentation and teach live or web-based classes.
- Conduct business process reviews and gap analyses and prepare related written reports.
Travel 40-50% (Ability to travel by air, and valid driver license to rent vehicles) Product specific knowledge preferred:
- One year of business analysis and/or industry related experience with land, license and asset management software, implementation or consulting services. (or)
- At least three years of experience in recording and/or content management software implementation/consulting services or an equal number of years working directly with the EnerGov assessment applications
- Excellent technical skills (SQL Server, ISS, Crystal Reports) and must be able to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and ability to follow through until a process is complete.
- Exceptional independent judgment and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills particularly in converted software data verification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.