Senior SecOps Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
As a Senior SecOps engineer of IDEXX Software R&D team you will be designing, delivering, and supporting highly automated Information Security solutions that our Agile Software Development and Information Technology teams will integrate with to ensure that IDEXX’s products and systems are operating at, or above, industry security standards.
The right veterinary software is critical to operations, clinical outcomes, client relationships, and more. IDEXX offers the software and services-and partnerships-that practices of all types and sizes need to succeed. Dedicated, proactive support and training, plus unmatched integration, have made us an AAHA Preferred Provider of veterinary software-and the choice of more than 125,000 veterinary professionals.
In This Role
- You will serve as a security engineer with a high level of autonomy to design and deliver enterprise-grade security solutions
- Forge strong relationships with IDEXX’s technical and product teams
- Provide training on Secure Coding Practices and Infrastructure Hardening
- Act as a technical point of contact for product teams for all things Information Security as it relates to automation, CI/CD, DevOps, Governance, Compliance, and Regulatory needs and requirement
What You Will Need to Succeed
- You have worked cross-functionally with technical and product teams
- You’re a self-starter with experience managing multiple work streams
- Your skillset includes not only technical expertise but an ability to help product teams understand and mitigate risk for the organization.
- You’ve helped solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. Every role at IDEXX contributes to enhancing the health and wellbeing of pets, people, and livestock. With over 9,000 global team members, customers in over 175 countries, and a fast-growing industry – we’re always looking for motivated and inspiring people to join us.
We offer competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits. You’ll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market and we are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer