Sales Representative (Base Plus Uncapped Commission)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04332
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
Benefits start day one!
Paid training, base salary and uncapped commission!
Do you want to join a Fortune 100 company where you’ll be rewarded for developing new clients, discovering new markets and providing customers with the products they need? As a Liberty Mutual field sales representative, you’ll enjoy a diverse, supportive environment, along with a competitive compensation program, including base salary, uncapped commissions and a bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits. In this full-time role, you’ll also stay ahead of the curve with industry-leading, paid sales training and mentorships with successful colleagues.
We encourage you to apply and bring your expertise if you’re a:
· Passionate salesperson: You’ll use your knowledge and enthusiastic work ethic to generate prospects and sell Auto, Home and Life Insurance products within an assigned territory
· Competitive go-getter: Ready to earn uncapped commissions and bonuses? You’ll have your chance while engaging in friendly (and rewarding!) competitions with your sales team and the opportunity to win recognition awards
· People person: Using your interpersonal skills and market insight, you’ll identify and cultivate prospective clients, and tailor products and services to meet the needs of existing customers
· Relationship builder: You’ll play the long game, building strong relationships within local community and organizations, and maintaining open lines of communication for future sales opportunities
What you’ve got:
· Previous employment in sales where you have successfully turned prospects into customers
· A state insurance license-or willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutual’s training and support-in Property & Casualty, Life, and Accident & Health
· Effective written, oral communication and presentation skills
· Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills
· Great interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Ability to learn insurance coverage and underwriting guidelines
· Familiarity with finding, building and growing leads and customer base
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
A little about us
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Title: Sales Representative (Base Plus Uncapped Commission)
Requisition ID: 115318