Product Manager, Point of Care Assist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Product Manager, Point of Care Assist
The Product Managerwillwork through each stage of the product lifecycle, building proficiency in developing and executing strategies based on market needs and profitability managing product(s).This role manages a suite of products or has a singular focus on a more complex product.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Reviews whole portfolio and considers if products are still relevant based on business and market strategy; Makes recommendations and/or decisions on whether to maintain, invest, or end of life based on assessment
- Works with matrix partners to translate required capabilities into concrete operational processes and measurement plans; Interprets vision and translates into requirements for engineering teams; Validates requirements with marketplace via pilots and beta groups; Pro-actively identifies needs/priorities of audience and provides relevant information when sharing insights, including facts and explanation of decision-making criteria
- Explains competitive landscape and how product fits into it; Owns product holistically; Anticipates what is happening in the market and plans and executes on insights learned; Translates data into a compelling business case and customer story
- Demonstrates understanding of methods to gather market insights and analyze competitive landscape through partnership with Market Research and/or direct participation in key activities; Interprets and use the analyses to inform and recommend product strategy across the product lifecycle
- Links operational outcomes to financial outcomes; Reviews P&L and budget reports and interprets data including identification of both favorable and unfavorable variances, recommends and/or makes go/no go decisions;
- Articulates the financial impact and related risks to product; Prepares quality estimation with appropriate assumptions;
- Helps to evaluate other’s forecasts and critically evaluates the information given
- Identifies and assesses the impact of financial decisions; Translates assessment into capital requestPrioritizes roadmap and articulates a logical, iterative approach to delivering the customer solution; May serve as lead product manager in an Agile environment
Core Capabilities:Manages Complexity, Plans and Aligns, Communicates Effectively, Ensures Accountability, Organizational Savvy, Decision Quality, Financial Acumen, Business Insight, Collaborates, Cultivates Innovation, Optimizes Work Processes, Drives Results, Customer Focus
Technical Capabilities:Action Planning, Commercial Acumen, Customer and Marketing Analysis, Planning and Organizing, Policy and Procedures, Data Collection and Analysis, Market Research and Analysis, Products/Services, Management and Development, Project Management, UX Design and Product Development Cycle Knowledge, Writing Skills
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+yearsproduct managementexperience
- Experience in healthcare IT required
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining development partnership
- Experiencedirectingpeopleand otherresourcestoachieve specificend results withinlimited timeframes
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Understanding of provider and payer environments highly desirable
- Experience with EHR systems is preferred
- Experience working in a matrixed environment preferred
- Design Thinking experience/certification preferred
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 40% travel required based upon business need and work location
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.