Lead Analyst - Distribution Energy Services - 622721401
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04330
Applies OPCO polyphase policy strategy and relationships with electric and extension customers. Ensures CMP remains in compliance with several MPUC Orders regarding Polyphase Line Extensions.
Scope of Work – Describe range of responsibilities (with % of time allocation approximately for each responsibility), customer interactions, management interactions, complexity of decision making, compliance standards etc, Risk taking extent and complexity:
1. This position is responsible for the management of all the polyphase contracts that are being tracked, editing construction costs to reflect reallocatable charges, contract review for line on line, reallocation calculations, and refund requests. (15%)
2. This position is responsible for the administration of the polyphase ConTrac System Database (ConTrac). This position working with SAP Support will coordinate changes to ConTrac as they relate to policy changes, rate changes, contract fixes, acct # changes, span corrections, and test when changes are made. (10%) (Note: This is done by others) This position is responsible for polyphase itemized invoices for customers and to support MPUC Complaints. This position will initiate changes and review ZIUAOR016 Report used for itemized invoices and reporting. Will run routine queries to monitor deletions, error, omissions etc. (15%)
3. This position is responsible for: creating the polyphase line extension packet for all billing work orders, reviewing for depreciation credits, circuit upgrades and primary conductor upgrade apportionment, creating/reviewing transformer salvage calculations, attaching supporting documentation, and summarizing the scope of the work for the annual MPUC Report. (25%)
4. This position is responsible for SAP Work Order Task 19D: (Note: Timeline was part of ARP requirements which we no longer use. Paragraph #5 could be deleted entirely) (10%)
5. (Note: This should belong to Distribution Engineering and not ESS.) This position is responsible for the review involved in discovering SAP billing errors from missing material costs to incorrect billing processes. In all cases this individual works with SAP Support, Supply Chain, Regulatory Support, Field Planning, Distribution Engineering etc. to correct the errors to ensure accurate billing. (10%)
6. This position coordinates with OPCO departments to resolve engineering, billing and rate issues. Assists in the evaluation and development of company policies as required. (10%)
Skills and Requirements
Skills and Requirements
•Advanced customer relationship skills.
•Demonstrated project management experience.
•Knowledge of electric and gas technologies.
•Strong computer application skills.
•Strong written and oral communication skills, including speaking before large groups.
•Attention to detail and strong analytic skills.
•Strong negotiation skills.
•Knowledge of company policies and operations.
•Knowledge of Smartmap, SAP, and Contrac Database
•Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
•5+ years experience
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearest Major Market: Waterville
Nearest Secondary Market: Augusta Maine
Job Segment: Energy